Are you looking for the flexibility of working remotely from anywhere with an innovative international media company based in Paris, France? We are a top ranked media company looking for a highly self-motivated technical writer and newsletter curator.
We are looking for someone passionate about all things DevOps, innovation and the future of technology, with a knack for writing, communicating, organization, time management, and learning new concepts.
Join our venture and work with a small giant and a distributed remote team.
We are looking for you if you have these skills:
- Demonstrated ability in Cloud Computing, Kubernetes and all the things DevOps
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing and editing software
- Ability and willingness to make regular meetings with the CEO and work with all team members
- Familiarity with the industry (an experience as a software engineer is a plus)
- Familiarity with tools we use (We use Slack and Notion as our main work tools, other tools like GIT may be used)
- Newsletter curation: Each week, we curate more than 10 newsletters about topics related to DevOps. You main responsibility is curating the best articles and news and sharing them with thousands of daily readers.
- Technical writing: Writing technical articles, tutorials and guides for our blogs, online platforms and our partners is a key duty
- Podcast transcripts and show notes: We are podcasters! Our podcasts are listened to across the globe. Your duty is to tell them stories and share precious knowledge by writing the podcast show notes and transcripts.
- Attending our weekly teams meetings
- Strong technical background
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Strong handle on the English language including all grammatical rules
- Ability to dedicate at least 30 hours per week
- Respect of weekly deadlines
We value self-discipline ,leaning toward pleasure, optimism, and fun while getting the task done. If you have the skills and the ability to join us, share your previous work experience and let’s talk.
All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
|Entertainment / Media / Publishing / Dotcom